How is nitrous oxide used?
Laughing gas is inhaled via a balloon, which is inflated with nitrous oxide. The laughing gas comes from a pattern that is emptied into the balloon via a special spray can. You can inhale nitrous oxide directly from the whipped cream spray . You then freeze your lips. People always use laughing gas through a balloon.
They do this by slowly breathing in and out in the balloon. In advance you take a little air inside. Laughing gas you feel almost immediately. You notice the effect for a few minutes and then it drops.
- You feel high
- Cheerful, cheerful
- Warm feeling
- Sound is different and can overflow.
- Sometimes you experience feelings and thoughts that were previously unconscious.
- You can sometimes see or hear things that are not there (hallucinating).
- Too much: fainting
- Nausea at full stomach, vomiting
- Too much laughing gas headache and nausea, sometimes a hangover.
- You may feel restless or anxious, as in a nightmare.
- Slack limbs
- Uncoordinated movements
- Pain is numb
- Fall asleep
Some respond very strongly to nitrous oxide. Many people find the physical effect of a balloon of laughing gas stronger than the spiritual effect.
Most people take one balloon with nitrous oxide, so one pattern. Some take several balloons one night. The duration of action of nitrous oxide is short. The more you take, the more you can suffer from unwanted effects. You can get quite a headache and sometimes a hangover the next day.
The use of nitrous oxide usually proceeds without problems. That is why many think that nitrous oxide is completely safe. There are, however, risks if you take too much or too often. You can also become addicted spiritually.